Do you desire to thrive in today’s toxic environment?
Do you dream of being able to walk down the aisles of your local store and actually know what products you should avoid and what ones are safe to purchase without feeling the guilt of knowing they could cause harm to your or your family.
If you’re someone who wants to learn more about minimizing toxins in their daily life then you’ve come to the right place!
Welcome to Living Natural Today — where we strive to minimize toxins in today’s toxic world!
Living Natural Today is all about teaching, inspiring and supporting those of you who want to live a healthier lifestyle.
- You may have a health challenge such as an autoimmune condition, or digestion issues. Maybe you haven’t been diagnosed with anything, but you’re experiencing different symptoms and aren’t sure what to do about it.
- You may be someone who is healthy, and wants to maintain that healthy lifestyle – you believe there’s a correlation between your health and what you eat or put on your body, but you need more information.
- You may be a busy mom who doesn’t have time to do all of the research when it comes to purchases you’re going to make – who doesn’t know what an ingredient like Trimethoxy Benzoic Acid is, let alone knows how to pronounce it!!
Basically, everyone needs to minimize the amount of toxins they’re putting into their body!
Who Is Behind Living Natural Today?
I’m Teresa – my personal health journey started over 10 years ago. I went from seemingly healthy, to encountering many symptoms that doctors couldn’t explain, to landing on my deathbed, to ultimately surviving and becoming passionate about informing you how to minimize toxins since toxins were so harmful to my health.
I began Living Natural Today a few years ago as a resource and a way to share my personal experiences. Today, Living Natural Today is so much more! Be sure to take advantage of all of the educational resources such as – blog posts, online summits, radio show archives, and online programs to help guide you through minimizing toxins in your home and life.
What Do You Need Help With?
You’ll find the majority of our blogs posts under the categories of:
Once you’re in a specific category, there are posts on a wide variety of topics such as:
- Green products
- Real food recipes
- Autoimmune conditions
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
- Heavy Metals
- plus more!
Here’s more of an overview of what you’ll find on Living Natural Today…
A Few of Living Natural Today’s More Popular Posts:
- 14 Unexpected Things to Look for When Buying a House
- Are You Sleeping on a Toxic Air Mattress?
- Generation X – Generation of Convenience
- What’s Your Food Philosophy?
- Recipe: Easy Banana Bread – Gluten Free, Sugar Free and Dairy Free!
Online Guided Program and Ebooks
Whether you prefer going through a daily online program, or you would rather read through an ebook, we have the resources to help you minimize toxins in your home. Our 14-day online program provides a blueprint for minimizing toxins in 5 rooms of your home and each of our ebooks tackles a different room of your home.
I am a huge fan of online health summits! These summits provide interviews with many leading, top health experts who share cutting edge information on a variety of topics.
Recommended Books and Products
There are many great books and products that are worthy of recommendation when it comes to healthy living and minimizing toxins. Check out the ones I recommend here.
Customized Meal Planning
Making healthy meals should be easy, but it can be a challenge with our busy lifestyles! We partner with Real Plans for an online meal planning tool. With over 1,500 real food recipes to choose from and customize to your specific dietary and quantity needs, this meal planning tool makes creating healthy meals so much easier!
Join Our Savvy Crowd!
The best way for you to stay in touch with Living Natural Today is to sign up for the free newsletter. Within the newsletter, I share current blog posts and other resources to help you live a less toxic life. In addition, when you sign up, you will receive a resource guide filled with organizations and websites which will provide vital information to help you in your quest to live a more natural lifestyle.
Let’s Be Friends
Join the Living Natural Today social community! Please join me on any of these social networks:
I love hearing from you! Be sure to reach out!