Do you know someone who lives with food allergies, or simply wants to avoid sugar or grains? If so, this easy gluten free banana bread recipe is sure to please!
When baking, some of the main things I like in a recipe are ones that are easy, have a limited amount of ingredients (at least ingredients I’ve heard of and are real foods!), are gluten-free and are free of refined sugars. I also prefer to find recipes that are grain free.
Easy Gluten Free Sugar Free Banana Bread
This gluten free banana bread recipe fits all of those requirements. I originally saw this recipe on Primally Inspired and have modified it some.
This bread is as simple as throwing all of the ingredients in a bowl, mixing them together, putting it in a bread pan and baking it. If I can make this bread, anyone can!
Highly Recommended Banana Bread Recipe!
If you’re looking for a sugar free, gluten free, and even dairy free banana bread recipe, I would definitely recommend this one!
This video shows how easy it is to make this sugar free banana bread.
Easy Banana Bread – Gluten Free, Sugar Free, and Dairy Free!
- 4 Mashed Bananas (Very ripe! The darker, the sweeter!)
- ⅓ cup Organic Coconut Oil, or Melted Butter
- 3 Eggs (preferably pasture raised)
- 1 tablespoon Flaxseed Meal (omit if using 4 eggs; see note below)
- 3 tablespoons Water (omit if using 4 eggs; see note below)
- 1 teaspoon Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ cup Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼ teaspoon Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flaxseed meal and water and allow to sit for about 5 minutes. (This serves as an egg replacement. If you prefer not to do this, use 4 eggs instead of 3 in the recipe).
- Throw everything together in a medium bowl and mix (including flaxseed mixture).
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased (use coconut oil or butter for greasing) bread pan.
- Bake for about 50 minutes. (Timing could be a little less, or a little more based on your oven and elevation).
- Keep an eye on it past 45 minutes and remove it once the center is set.
Gluten Free Sugar Free Banana Bread Recipe Suggestions
This recipe tastes great as is, but if you’re someone who likes your bread even sweeter, you might want to add a little maple syrup. Also, try mixing the recipe up by adding in chocolate chips, nuts, or raisins.
Get creative and enjoy! Let me know if you added any additional ingredients.
Note About Eggs: This recipe calls for either 4 eggs, or 3 eggs plus a flaxseed mixture. I think the bread tastes too “eggy” with 4 eggs, so I prefer using 3 eggs plus the flax seed mixture. It’s your preference.