I typically enjoy this time of year when we pause and reflect on what we’re thankful for. Honestly, we should be thankful everyday, but I’m glad there is a Thanksgiving holiday to remind us of that.
This year has been rather trying at times. The first half of the year was good, but the second half (from July on) has been a little difficult. And honestly, frustration has overcome thankfulness many days. With that being said, I am still writing this post of what I’m thankful for because even through all of the frustrations, it could be worse and I’m blessed.
What I am Thankful For
- First and foremost, I’m thankful for Christ’s love, guidance and protection. I don’t know what I would do without this personal relationship. Being a Christian isn’t always rosy. The Bible never said it would be. We still face trials and tribulations; however, I can overcome them with His help. If you don’t understand what I’m talking about, please let me know. I would be glad to explain it in more detail.
- I’m so thankful for my husband, parents and family. I’m grateful for their support and encouragement.
- I’m thankful for my health. For me, it’s been a constant journey, but I’m grateful that I’m able to do all that I can even when the days are difficult.
- I’m thankful for this blog, Living Natural Today, and for my radio show, Living Natural Today: Out with Toxins – In with Your Health. I’m grateful to have the opportunity to share the vital information about living naturally and minimizing toxins with you. It’s such an important message to share! I’m thankful that you read my blog and listen to the radio show. I’m thankful when you contact me and mention how the information that I shared has helped you. That’s what this is all about! I want to share with you things I’ve learned so you don’t have to go down the same road I did.
- I’m thankful for the guests who have come on Living Natural Today: Out with Toxins – In with Your Health. Everyone has provided a ton of great information! We try to write a recap of each show, so be sure to check them out. Also, please listen to the archive’s and share the shows with others. The shows are archived on VoiceAmerica, or you can find them on TuneIn.
- I’m thankful my husband and I can have our own businesses and the freedom that they bring, especially since it would be difficult for me to still work in an office since I have Multiple Chemical Sensitivity.
- Speaking of freedom, I’m thankful to live in a country that is free, where we can make our voices heard by voting, signing petitions, and reaching out to elected officials and businesses.
- I’m thankful we have choices on where to shop and what to buy. However, these choices would be a little easier if the items were labeled honestly! (I had to get a jab in about GMOs)!
- I’m thankful that there are farmers who chose to grow things organically, even when they might not receive all of the same subsidies that other farmers do.
- I’m thankful for the doctors and teachers who are educating us on their websites and providing powerful online Summits.
- I’m thankful for the food and health advocates who are informing us and leading the effort for positive change, such as Robyn O’Brien and Vani the Food Babe.
There you have it! Those are some of the things I’m thankful for this year. What are you thankful for?