I love summer! Just the thought of warm weather, beaches, picnics and barbecue’s makes me smile. For those of us in the United States, July 4th is a big holiday, celebrated with fireworks and parties.
In honor of the 4th of July, I have pulled together some real food recipes which looked great for a 4th of July party! These recipes are gluten-free and grain-free too. So break out your red, white and blue dishes and tablecloths and enjoy a great feast with all of these real food recipes!
Let freedom ring! Happy Independence Day!
July 4th Real Food Recipes
- Paleo Hamburger buns – Whether you’re filling these buns with grassfed burgers, or organic free range chicken, these buns are sure to please a gluten-free, grain-free audience.
- Homemade Old Fashioned Potato Salad – Instead of mayo, this recipe uses sour cream.
- Classic Coleslaw – A picnic or barbecue isn’t complete without coleslaw!
- Simple Summer Carrot Salad – This looks yummy and simple.
- Deviled Eggs – It seems like deviled eggs are always at a picnic
- No-Bake Baked Beans – No need to turn on an oven in the heat of summer!
- Grilled Pineapple – Looks like a fun snack to throw on a grill.
- 4th of July Berry Cobbler – Anytime is a good time for cobbler!
- Red, White and Blueberry Coconut Flour Shortcake – Get in the 4th of July spirit with red, white and blue.
(Note: The links in this post are affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy here.)