Hi, I’m Teresa!
Welcome to Living Natural Today. I’m glad you stopped by!
Living Natural Today is a place to help you live a healthier and more natural lifestyle. I provide ways to reduce toxins so you can have a healthier home and live a healthier, more natural lifestyle. I also share some quick and easy real food recipes from time to time.
Basically, if you’ve ever wondered about the number of chemicals in your cleaning products, or have gotten headaches from being around an air freshener, then you’re in the right place.
I am someone who has had to make many changes to the household products and personal care items I use, and to the food I eat. Even though the changes I made were a result of personal health challenges, I realized that all of the information I learned and the changes I made also greatly benefited my family and friends.
I wanted to share all of that beneficial information with you, so Living Natural Today was born!
Teresa and Living Natural Today
I am a graduate of Central Michigan University.
I am a previous radio show host on VoiceAmerica’s Health & Wellness Channel.
I have been featured on websites and podcasts such as:
I have also had the opportunity to be a speaker at various groups and organizations.
I was born and raised in Metro Detroit, Michigan and now live in greater Cincinnati, Ohio. Even though I have lived in a couple of different states along the way, I will always consider Michigan my home.
I’m married to my best friend, Todd. He’s been my right-hand man for many years now. He has stood by me and has been an encouragement to me during the toughest of times. He’s also been supportive of any of the adventures I want to embark upon. He’s a great partner to have on this life’s journey!
I am blessed to have loving parents (to the south) and loving in-laws (to the north) who we enjoy visiting throughout the year.
I have a brother who is married and has some incredible kids. I am also a great aunt a few times over on my husband’s side (which I don’t feel old enough to be:)).
I’m more than just words on your screen…
I am a follower of Jesus Christ. As a Christian, I believe that God created all that we need. He’s the giver of life and of health. If we give our body what it needs and stay away from the things which are toxic, we will be much better off. I also believe that we need to take care of His creation and stop ruining our land with chemicals and man-made toxins.
A Few Other Random Things
- First and foremost: I’m a Jesus Freak – For those of you who also grew up listening to DC Talk, you know what I mean!
- I love sports, especially Michigan sports!
- I’m a workaholic and have a hard time relaxing
- I worked for many years in corporate America as an Executive Administrator and in Marketing
- My husband and I have owned our own business for many years
- I don’t like to cook and anything I do cook has to be easy – hence, I will only post easy recipes
- Everyone tells me I look just like my mom (I act like her too!)
- I don’t like to read – strange that I have a blog:)
- I like to travel; however, having Multiple Chemical Sensitivity has limited it some
- I don’t like to shop for clothes, but I like to go grocery shopping (especially for organic food)
- I went to 4 different colleges before finally getting my degree
- I grew up in the north, but hate the winter and snow!
- I love being a blogger and could spend all day in front of my computer writing and researching
Thanks for stopping by and reading! I enjoy hearing from you, so please leave a comment, or find me on Social Media:
One of the best ways to stay in touch with me would be to join our savvy crowd for easy tips to living more naturally. As a gift for signing up, you will receive my healthy home guide!
Wishing you a healthier, more natural lifestyle!
The information within this website is not intended to be medical advice. It is simply intended to prompt you to do your own further research. Also, see Disclaimer.