Herbalife Aloe Vera Extract Products
Herbalife’s Herbal Aloe Concentrate leverages the unique gastrointestinal power of all-natural aloe to produce outstanding health and wellness advantages. Not all aloe vera extraction processes are created equal, and Herbalife employs a highly comprehensive purification process that enables exceptional aloe leaf juice extraction that exceeds all industry standards in terms of pristine cleanliness and safe consumption.
This is a sponsored post. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author.
To use this concentrate, simply mix three capfuls (1/2 fluid ounces) with four fluid ounces of water. Once mixed, you can drink this product as part of a range of healthy and tasty beverage recipes. In addition to its original, unflavored Herbal Aloe Concentrate, Herbalife offers this product in Mandarin, Cranberry, and Mango flavors.
The Key Gastrointestinal Benefits of Aloe
Before it can be consumed, aloe must undergo activated charcoal filter processing to remove potentially dangerous aloins, which act as laxatives and produce loose stool. However, once purified of these aloins, aloe is as safe to consume orally as it is to apply topically.
In the human digestive tract, purified aloe offers many essential health and wellness benefits including:
- Healthy digestion and alleviated stomach discomfort – Studies have shown that purified aloe vera juice relieves intestinal inflammation, reduces gastric acid production, and generally alleviates digestive system pain. A powerful probiotic, it also promotes the growth of a healthy gastrointestinal bacterial biome, which drives the digestive process.
- Improved nutrient absorption – The basic building blocks of living tissue and the essential components of biological processes (proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, and fats) can only benefit the human body if they are absorbed through the digestive tract. According to independent research, aloe vera extract may significantly boost this absorption process.
- Increased antioxidant defense support – In recent years, much has been made of the power of antioxidants in foods to keep the natural but damaging oxidation process in proper balance. The antioxidant compounds in aloe vera protect the bodily cells and tissues from the ravages of oxidative stress. One independent study showed that participants who drank aloe vera extract daily over two weeks saw a measurable improvement in total antioxidant capacity without suffering any clinical side effects.
- Enhanced hydration – Although it is tough to beat the hydrating capabilities of pure water, many people turn to more flavorful beverages to supplement their hydration needs. Aloe vera extract drinks that are blended with water offer a healthier and more hydrating alternative to high-calorie juices and soft drinks.
Favorite Herbal Aloe Concentrate Recipes
Based on outstanding health and wellness benefits, the complied product review for Herbalife Herbal Aloe Concentrate is impeccable. But how does it taste?
When properly mixed and blended with your favorite beverages and other ingredients, aloe concentrate can be a welcome and delicious addition to your daily diet. Here are just three drink recipes that have generated considerable positive consumer feedback in recent years:
- HTC Aloe – A refreshing cold beverage that is perfect for summer, this drink is designed to boost your metabolism and leave you feeling revitalized. Short for Herbal Tea Concentrate, HTC consists of one cup of water, a half-teaspoon of peach-flavored herbal tea concentrate, and a half-ounce of mango-flavored herbal aloe concentrate. Just stir all ingredients to mix well and add three to five ice cubes to chill.
- Mango Tango Shake – One of the tastiest and healthiest Herbalife shakes, the Mango Tango Shake delivers 19 grams of protein with just 240 calories per serving. Begin with a cup of milk and add two scoops of vanilla Herbalife Nutrition Formula 1, three capfuls of mango Herbal Aloe Concentrate, and a half-cup of fresh chopped mango. Blend all of these ingredients into a creamy shake and enjoy!
- Liftoff + Aloe – This drink combines the health benefits of aloe with the invigorating jolt of Liftoff: Herbalife’s vitamin-rich energy drink. Promote digestive health and physical and mental alertness by mixing three capfuls of mandarin Herbal Aloe Concentrate and one orange Liftoff tablet in a cup of cold water.
Read Next: The Secret to Natural Living
Additional Post You Might Like: