If you are not a “fellow blogger”, your request will be considered only for paid, sponsored posts. You are not considered a “fellow blogger” if you meet any of the following:
- If you do not have your own blog;
- If you are writing on behalf of another website;
- If the blog that you write for is tied to a business or company
Basically, if the link you would like included in the published post refers back to a business website, it is considered a sponsored post.
If you would like a post published on Living Natural Today, please contact us for sponsored post pricing.
Are you a “fellow blogger” with your own blog – not the blog of a business/company? Do you have information that you would like to share with others in regards to living naturally? Maybe it’s about healthy living, sharing whole food recipes, do-it-yourself ideas, environmental toxins…
Would you like to get a link back to your blog, website, or social media site? Why not submit a guest blog post!
Living Natural Today welcomes guest bloggers!
If you would like to add an article to Living Natural Today, please fill out the form to the right with your information. We will be glad to take a look at it and let you know if we would accept a guest post.
Guest Blog Terms and Conditions
- Post must be between 300 – 500 words;
- Post must be submitted within a Word document;
- Post must be original content and never before published on the Internet;
- Post can include up to 2 no follow links (total) back to your website, blog, or social media site.
- If you provide an image to go along with your post, it needs to be appropriately sourced.
Once a post is submitted for our review, we will notify you if it will be published and also give you an approximate date that it will be published. Once the blog post has been published, we will send you a link to the post. We encourage you to promote it to your social networks. We will also promote your post on our social networks as well!
We look forward to partnering with other bloggers!
Living Natural Today reserves the right to either edit or reject the post if it compromises the integrity of Living Natural Today’s mission.