Natural living prepares you for a healthier lifestyle. It’s true. Someone who lives naturally minimizes their exposure to toxins, tries to eat less processed foods, consumes real foods such as fruits and vegetables and tries to limit sugar. They also try to limit their exposure to EMFs and they use natural remedies to combat health issues that might arise.
Please pin this image to share with others
I am someone who has been living a natural lifestyle for many years. I began living naturally after experiencing health issues and I have never regretted making that change. I am so grateful for the things I have learned which have shaped the choices I make.
I am someone who has a compromised immune system. I have lived with chronic illnesses for over 10 years. I have been on my deathbed twice during that time, so I might have a different perspective when it comes to new viruses that come on the scene.
Although the Coronavirus is different than other viruses (higher mortality rate and shutting down countries), I am not panicking over it. I am treating it like all of the other viruses I could come in contact with.
Since it’s easier for me to pick up infections, I always need to take precautions. I recommend that you also take precautions and invest in your health.
I hope that one of the good things to come out of this current pandemic is that people learn to take preventative measures when it comes to their health.
If everyone would ALWAYS wash their hands, cover their mouths when they cough or sneeze, stay home when they’re sick, and regularly clean their homes and work areas, we would all be better off.
Since I live with chronic illness and live a natural lifestyle, I follow a ton of great functional doctors and health experts. Many of them have been sharing information regarding the current pandemic that our world is facing. For your benefit (and mine), I have compiled a list of their recommendations when it comes to COVID-19.
Steps Everyone Should Take Each Flu Season
- Support your immune system
- Support your liver
- Support your gut
- Avoid touching your face (ears, nose, eyes)
- Clean and disinfect your home and workspace
- Cut out sugar from your diet
- Limit processed foods and eat a diet of real, whole foods
- Reduce the number of chemicals you put in your body
- Limit your exposure to EMFs
- Manage and limit stress
- Use an air filter in your home
Learn to Protect Yourself
The following articles provide information on what you need to know to protect yourself from viruses.
- Coronavirus and Natural Immune Support
- Essential Nutrition to Protect Yourself From Coronavirus
- How Worried Should I Be About the Coronavirus?
- Is there a Cure for Coronavirus? A New Look at Emerging Treatments
- The Top 10 Herbs That Help Fight Viruses
- Worried About Coronavirus? What You Need to Know to Protect Yourself
- Worried About the Coronavirus? Here are 10 Things We Are Doing to Protect Our Family
Disclaimer: The following video was published by Dr. Brian Mowll. I do not know the main speaker in the video, Dr. Steven Gundry, but he shares some good information.
High Dose Vitamin C
I would be remiss if I didn’t share the following articles which mention how powerful high dose Vitamin C is when it comes to viruses.
- Chinese Medical Team Report Successful Treatment of Coronavirus Patients with High-Dose Vitamin C
- Three Intravenous Vitamin C Research Studies Approved for Treating COVID-19
- Why Aren’t We Using High-Dose IV-C To Treat Coronavirus Patients?
I hope none of us gets a virus, but if you do, you will have to make decisions when it comes to treatment. Every person has to do their own research and decide what will work best for them.
Don’t Live in Fear
As I mentioned above, I have been on my deathbed twice. Going through that gives you perspective. Life is precious and health is not guaranteed.
Even as our world is currently in chaos, there is still a God who is in control. He didn’t cause this mess, but He will bring good out of it.
If I didn’t have a hope in Jesus, I don’t know where I would be. In the dark times of depleted health, I had to cling to that hope. The hope I’m referring to is knowing that if I died, I would ultimately be with Him in heaven where there is no more pain, tears, sorrow, etc.
When we have a relationship with Him, there’s no need to live in fear. He has us in the palm of His hand.
During times like this, I encourage you to limit your time on Facebook and don’t get wrapped up in the news 24/7. Focus on things that bring peace and not fear. Your health depends on it.
“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” Romans 15:13
Read Next: Wellness Trends to Keep an Eye on in 2020