Toxic Mold Summit
Exposure to toxic molds from water-damaged buildings is very common (and completely underdiagnosed). At least 50% of homes and 60% of commercial buildings — churches, schools, dorms as well as office buildings, even your car — have had some kind of water issue.
With at least 20% of the population being very susceptible to mycotoxin illness, no wonder there’s an epidemic of chronic mystery illnesses going on!
It could be mold toxicity if you are, or someone you know is:
- Suffering from sinus infections, bronchitis, and migraines
- Weakened by gut issues, brain fog, fatigue, neurologic symptoms
- Constantly challenged with sleep issues
- Enduring terrible mood swings, anxiety and/or depression
- Reacting to chemicals, smells, foods, medications
Listen in to this summit and join over 30+ health experts and air quality/remediation specialists who will help you identify exposure, set a course for treatment and deliver the latest knowledge, tools, and techniques for dealing with toxic mold!