After 4 dental appointments spread out a little over 1 month, I can finally say that I am rid of my mercury fillings! What a good feeling!
It was interesting – after getting a few tooth fillings removed, I noticed different things about the remaining mercury ones. The new fillings felt lighter than my mercury fillings. They also didn’t have the low, dull ache that my mercury fillings had. After years of having the mercury fillings, I had gotten used to the low, dull ache. I liken it to a lobster being boiled in a pot of water. It doesn’t realize it’s getting hotter until it’s too late. My mercury fillings had also become rather sensitive to hot and cold which I didn’t realize until I had begun having the fillings replaced.
I estimate that I had mercury fillings in for 25-30 years. Within that time, I had become toxic with mercury and they had contributed to health damage – immune and endocrine issues. One change that my body experienced as the fillings were removed was the ability to start gaining weight. For a long time, I was unable to gain weight no matter what I tried. I know some people see that as a blessing, but for me I needed to put on some weight because I had become the thinnest I had ever been.
Now I begin a 3 month chelation protocol to remove the mercury from my body. If all goes well, after 3 months, I will begin the process of removing it from my brain. I am hopeful that after all of that, I will no longer have the symptoms of Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and other health issues that have plagued me for over 5 years!
Read Next: Have Gum Disease? Sounds Like You Need an Oral Miracle!
Leave a Reply